Thursday, July 8, 2010

COSMEDIX CORRECTIVES "RESCUE"


I hope that I am finding you back to normal after a crazy Fourth of July weekend! I know I am now just recovering from an exciting time in Lake Tahoe with an amazing group of fun loving, rowdy friends. After a few too many cocktails, hot days, cold nights, plane rides and a lack of sleep, my skin is feeling a little under the weather.

Since returning from my trip, I wake up each morning dying to soak my skin in something hydrating, smooth and refreshing. I have been doubling up on my water intake and exfoliating at least 1 time a week. This has been helping but my skin still needed that extra boost to rid itself of the lackluster, dry look that we all dread.

I currently work with a line called Cosmedix and frequently use "Rescue" on my clients who have sensitivities to waxing or high grade peels. You can use this as a mask or also as a spot treatment. Last night I decided to sleep with this as a mask over night and my skin has never looked so amazing!!!

Rescue is fortified for people who experience irritated or inflamed skin. Rescue is especially good for people who have Eczema or Dermatitis. It is also used for post-resurfacing and/or post-laser. It may sound a little intense however this product saved my skin and I want to pass this information along to my viewers.

Rescue is an all-natural blend of cherry bark extract infused with a soothing shea butter formula that accelerates healing and dramatically reduces inflammation. This product is extremely emollient and is known for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory purposes.

What's also great is that when your skin is feeling really dry you can even use this product as a moisturizer to help relieve the tightness and dryness. Plus, it gives you a natural dewy look. You can also add a tinted moisturizer with Rescue to give your skin an over all even toned, fresh appearance. Glow away lackluster skin and welcome a fresh and beautiful look!!!

To purchase Rescue or to book your next facial or waxing appointment call Hands On Spa @ (310)860-0137. Ask for Tiffany Shea.


No comments:

Post a Comment