Monday, June 20, 2011

SUMMER 2011

What an amazing weekend! Friday night started out with a fun-filled girls night consisting of wine, laughs and long lost friends who finally decided it was time to make an appearance. Later that night, my good friend Julie AKA "Secret Jesus Meeting" headed over to The Well to grab some drinks, get a little crazy and party it up with J. MILLLLLL! Oh, how I miss that girl.

Saturday, Jenna and I headed to Hermosa Beach to find her a new place to live and what an experience that was. After being turned down numerous times for having a cat she finally found a cute, quaint place within walking distance to the beach. After driving down the coast, blasting old school music and having lunch on the pier we were on our way back to HollyHOOD but not before getting pulled over and finding out we were degenerates. LOL. Luckily, we were let go and made it back safe and sound.

Sunday, I had the pleasure of hanging with the Noon family in San Francisco for the day, shopping for "future" homes, eating amazing Italian food and touring the beautiful city. I completely fell in love and can't wait to go back. I am so thankful to have such amazing people in my life. Thank you for making this summer complete and cheers to all of you. :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment